I couldn’t let another season go by without talking about one of, if not the most popular carnival on U.S. soil, Miami Carnival. This episode is dedicated to the Miami Carnivals of past and present. I’m sure to satisfy the souls of the elders (like myself) and the newbies who have zero clue of what they missed out on back in the day.
Listening Time: 42 Minutes
Special Guest: The Curve Experience
Covered in this episode:
- When Miami Carnival was on the road
- Introducing the Curve Experience
- The benefits of playing mas in Miami
- The Miami Carnival fete scene
- Where to stay in Miami
- Transportation recommendations
- Tips for optimal enjoyment
- Non-carnival related activities to do in Miami
If you’re a Miami Carnival vet with additional tips be sure to engage in our episode-related Instagram posts. If this episode has been enjoyable please make sure to leave us a rating on Spotify, and Apple Podcasts.