I’m trying to step outside this summer to visit Barbados and Antigua for their festivities, but the carnival planning isn’t going as planned y’all LOL. The flights have been purchased, but securing a band and a costume for Antigua Carnival has been QUITE the mental challenge. Hear all about my struggles by pressing play on this episode.
Listening Time: 16 Minutes
Discussed in this episode:
- How to juggle two carnivals that overlap
- Identifying your carnival goals
- Costume design vs. band energy
- Popular Antigua Carnival bands
- Introducing Sechuns the Band
If your Summer 2023 carnival planning includes Crop Over or Antigua Carnival holla at me, and be sure to engage in our episode-related Instagram posts.
If this episode has been enjoyable please make sure to leave us a rating on Spotify, and Apple Podcasts!