The episode is random AF! I had to get some things off my chest and figured why not just talk to you instead of keeping the thoughts in my head. That being said, you will literally hear the commentary from my inner voice on this episode LOL…. I apologize in advance LOL.
Many of you come in my Instagram DMs saying you love my rants…. So let’s see if you’re REALLY ready! Blame my silliness on the side effects of quarantining.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why NYC life is not for me
- Getting Caribbean relatives to stop abusing group chats
- Why Japanese cars are not ideal in Turks and Caicos
- Why steadfast friendships are clutch
- Coping mechanisms during moments of anger
- Why I’m infatuated with Bone Thugs & Harmony
- Covid-19 precautions at Walmart
- Bing watching reactions to
- The Resident
- When Calls the Heart
- Greys Anatomy
- Coffee & Kareem
- Why pettiness doesn’t suit me
- Why podcast reviews are important and needed
Aight… listen and drop some comments. Do you watch the same shows!?